Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

I'm Voting.

     National American Miss teaches girls about the values and ideals of being a good citizen, role model, and individual. About being confident in yourself and your abilities. Not be ignorant of your flaws, but embrace them and be on a path to fix them. To grow and learn from each experience.
    This empowerment is especially important in this election year. We should be ready to stand up for what we believe in and go out and have our voice heard. We should be informed, aware, and prepared. We should, if you can, register to vote!
     I am so excited that the year I turned 18, I am able to vote! I even made some of my friends register when we were near a booth at the park. I really believe that each person should be able to have a say in their future.
I challenge all the contestants, families, and friends to get informed, take a stand, and take the pledge:
https://www.facebook.com/cnn?sk=app_195983790531602
 I'm voting! Are you?





No comments:

Post a Comment